In view of the recent locally transmitted novel coronavirus cases in community, the Centre, after careful consideration, decided to suspend all classes and close the Centre from 8th February to 21 February 2020. The Centre will open again on 22nd February 2020.
We will keep parents updated on the latest opening date depending on the situation as it develops. Please also check the latest update from our Facebook page. Due to this special circumstances, we will arrange make up classes for the affected students during the closure period.
The following preventive measures will continually be implemented after reopening:
1) Parents have to ensure their children who come into the centre are in good health condition without any symptoms.
2) All individuals including staff, parents, students and visitors are required to wear masks.
3) Students must pass the temperature test (not higher than 37℃) and apply alcohol-based hand sanitizer (the centre also provides non alcohol based fragrance free sanitizer)
4) Students, or their family members in close contact, who have been visited China in the past 14 days are not recommended to attend any classes in the next 3 weeks.
5) The Centre will increase regular room sanitizing to every hour including cleansing of the door, table and chairs as well as teaching related tools after every lesson.
6) Book borrowing service is suspended during this period.
7) Flexible leave arrangement is applied during this period. If parents who do not think their children are fit to come into the Centre may call or whats app for leave before classes. Make up classes shall be arranged on or before 31st August 2020.
Thank you very much for your kind understanding and support. If you have any enquiries, please feel free to contact us at 3162 3168 / 3162 3188 or through whats app 5375 3093.