Little Cosmos will hold its Students’ Annual Art Exhibition at the Hong Kong Cultural Centre from 18th August to 20th August 2020. All art work exhibited at this event will be recorded and published in a booklet. In view of the improving epidemic situation in Hong Kong, the Centre is preparing to resume all art classes in June so that students can start working on their annual art projects for approximately a month.
Interested parents please complete the participation form and return to the Centre on or before 30th May, 2020 (Saturday). Parents and students who would like to share their thoughts can fill in the ‘Parents / Students’ Testimonial’ section in the form.
Little Cosmos Annual Students’ Art Exhibition
Venue: Exhibition Area E2, G/F, Foyer of the Hong Kong Cultural Centre
Opening Ceremony: 7:00p.m. on 18th August 2020 (Tuesday)
Participating Fee: $400
One piece of art work from each participating student will be exhibited.
Little Cosmos Annual Students’ Art Publication
- Students can choose to publish either their painting or art craft in the publication.
- Student’s art work will be published in the annual art publication with full page of design and their photo.
- A recent photo of the participating student for publication use is required.
- Photos should be emailed to email@example.com
- Fee: $280
- Early Bird Discount Before 30 May 2020
- 10% OFF for joining any one item
- Combo Discount: 15% OFF for joining both items.
Please contact our staff for any enquiries at 3162 3168 / 3162 3188.